ALS Series is a carrier-grade wireless backhaul split mount solution, “fully programmable” broadband wireless system designed to meet any medium & high capacity transmission needs. It includes a wide type of interfaces: E1, STM-1, Gigabit Ethernet and PWE3 options, all available in unprotected, protected HSTBY, SD or FD with embedded proprietary XPIC technology. Each single IDU can be configured as protected, unprotected or 2+0. The Nodal IDU can aggregate, in a real “pay as you grow” approach, up to 16 independent directions and manage them as a single network element.
- FREQUENCY BANDS: 4 GHz → 42 GHz. ETSI standards
- MODULATION SCHEMES: from 4QAM up to 1024 QAM ODU solutions.
- TECHNOLOGIES: Base-Band high circuit integration MCICS
- CONFIGURATIONS: HSTBY, FD, SD, N+0 (N<8)
- TDM CAPACITY RANGE: upto 4xSTM-1 and upto 160xE1
- ETHERNET THROUGHPUT RANGE: 4 Mbit/s → 2 Gbps
- ADVANCED DSP : Channel Digital Pre distortion , Equalizer and Packet Header Compression
- TRIBUTARY INTERFACES: NxE1, NxSTM-1, PWE3, FE/GE electrical/optical
- SYCNRONISATION OPTIONS: E1, STM-1, SyncE, PWE3 recovery clocks (adaptive,differential), 1588v2 Support
- ARCHITECTURES: Dual Native TDM and multi gigabit Ethernet in Modular and Single Board Compact form factor.
- OUTDOOR ARRANGENTS: External or integrated low profile, high performance antenna systems
- SPECTRUM ARRANGEMENTS: ACAP, ACCP, XPIC
- NODAL CAPABILITY: Up to 16 independent directions for a unique “pay as you grow” nodal approach.
- MANAGEMENT OPTIONS: Linux or Unix based NMS, HTML based local access (no flash needed)
ALS Series provides Native IP and NativePDH and SDH connections; it is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications in access and backbone networks, covering any market segment ranging from cost-sensitive applications to advanced network implementations in which high capacities, complex protection schemes and excellent reliability are mandatory.
- 2G / 3G / LTE Cellular Network
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet connections SDFsd
- Utility Networks (Railways, Pipelines, Utility Radios etc.)
- Back-up transmission medium to Fibre Optic links
- Spur Links for Backbones/Rings
- Last Mile Fibre Extension
- Leased Line Replacement
- Private Data Networks (WANs, LANs,
- SDH Radio Ring Deployment up to 4xSTM-1
- Infrastructure > High Capacity Broadband Access Networks